What we do for you
We (TripTizer, a United Kingdom Limited Company, and its subsidiaries, collectively referred to as TripTizer) operate a number of web sites allowing you -but not limited- to search for airline tickets, hotel rooms and car rentals: www.TripTizer.co.uk, www.TripTizer.com, www.TripTizer.net, www.TripTizer.org .
Every time you submit a search request, we contact a number of our partners – including, but not limited to, service providers, airlines, hotels, travel agencies [collectively referred to as Our Partners] – to provide us with a list of available options; then we sort out the results and present them to you. You can search, filter and browse the results until you find a suitable option and click on the corresponding record. At that time you are redirected to Our Partner and all your further interactions take place with them, not TripTizer.
We constantly update the web site, the way the information is presented and add/remove Partners appearing in the search results. We do it at our own discretion.
We offer the service on a personal non-commercial basis.
What we don’t do for you
- We don’t sell tickets / bookings / etc. Our web site only allows you to search for travel products, but you pay directly to Our Partners on their web sites. Hence, if you have questions, suggestions or service inquiries, please forward them directly to Our Partner. All mentions of Our Partners, including their trademarks and logos, are made for information purposes only.
- We don’t recommend any tickets / bookings over other tickets / bookings. We provide the comparison tool and the information we collect from Our Partners. All decisions are yours.
- We don’t recommend one Partner over another Partner. Same reason as above.
What we don’t want you to do
- Running automated search queries on our web site. This may affect the operation of our web site and make other users unhappy. This also includes spam and requests aimed at or likely to impair the performance and operation of the web site.
- If you’re under 13 – using the web site without your parent’s or guardian’s supervision.
- Misrepresent the nature of your relationship with TripTizer. You are not allowed to pretend to act on behalf of TripTizer in any capacity unless we explicitly authorize you to do so as our Affiliate Partner.
- Using our trademark [TripTizer], design elements, logos, content, articles, and other Intellectual Property. Our Intellectual Property is ours and we don’t grant you a license to use it for any purpose. An exception is made for journalists and bloggers – they are allowed to use the trade names and logos to identify TripTizer in their articles.
If you think we’ve done something wrong
- Arbitration. You expressly give up your right to go the court (individually or as part of a class action) and agree that all matters will be settled by binding arbitration of a United Kingdom International Arbitration Centre.
- Intellectual Property Infringement. If you think we’ve infringed on your Intellectual Property, please send us a detailed explanation to [email protected], and we’ll review it within the reasonable time frame.
- The travel search service is provided to you “as is” without any warranties, including fitness for purpose. It provides generic information that doesn’t take your specific requirements into consideration. All the ticket/booking information we display comes from our partners and we don’t validate it for accuracy, availability, applicability, compatibility with your needs or citizenship / visa status, etc
- We are not responsible for the validity of information outside of our control related to exchange rates, weather, time zones and time difference, travel time, etc. The information published in city guides may not be accurate and you use it at your own risk.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any actions performed by you based on the information presented or implied on our web site.
- Because we don’t sell anything (see above), we can’t guarantee the availability of tickets or bookings, or that the price given to us my Our Partners will be the same price you will pay.
- We don’t guarantee that the price that will be displayed to you will contain ALL the charges and fees, including, but not limited to: airport charge, fuel surcharge, departure tax, checked baggage fee, credit card processing fee, etc.
- We don’t guarantee your satisfaction with your flight or booking because the provisioning of service is beyond our control.
- While our website has 99.9% uptime since 2014; Theoretically, it may go down or become unresponsive for a short period of time. In the unlikely event of this happening, we are not responsible for any inconvenience you incur.
- We may change these terms of usage at any time without advance notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Because we don’t charge you for anything, to the maximum extent permitted by the law of your country, we disclaim any liability for any damages arising from your use of TripTizer’s web sites or from any aspect of your dealing with Our Partners.
- You agree to indemnify TripTizer and its stakeholders against any claims, damages, losses, etc. brought by 3rd parties as a result of your misuse of the web sites, TripTizer’s or Our Partners’ Intellectual Property.
- Your use of our web sites is governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains:
- What personal data is collected by the owner of this web site or provided by you, through our interactions with you and your use of our web site (www.TripTizer.co.uk), apps and software
- How your personal data will be used, where it is held, how long it will be kept and your rights.
Definitions and interpretation
In this privacy, the following definitions are used:
Data controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data processor, in relation to personal data, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
“You”, “your” or “data subject” means:
– Visitors to our website
– Subscribers to any service we offer through our site
-Users of our applications
– Prospective or existing clients corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise
Data controller, “Rightholder”,“we”, “us” and “our” means:
TripTizer LTD, its subsidiaries and its data processors;
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
This definition provides for a wide range of personal identifiers to constitute personal data, including name, identification number, location data or online identifier, reflecting changes in technology and the way organisations collect information about people. The definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in General Data Protection Regulation.
Who we are (Identity of the data controller)
TripTizer LTD, a United Kingdom Corporation, number 11715629, having its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom doing business as TripTizer, its subsidiaries and its data processors collectively referred to as TripTizer), who operate a number of web sites allowing you to search for -but not limited- airline tickets, hotel rooms, travel insurance and car rentals:
TripTizer LTD and its data processors;
Personal data we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data and personal information about you:
Personal Data you provide us voluntarily
We collect the information provided by you to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our Website, products and services. You provide some of this information voluntarily, this includes information you provide if you subscribe to our newsletter, register to use the App, download or register the App, enter into any transaction on the App or the Website, send us a query or feedback, purchase goods via the Website, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, promotion or survey, or when you report a problem with our Website.
This information may include your:
Travel destination, travel dates, class and number of passengers, how many people will accompany you, your children ages.
You may choose to subscribe to our mailing list to receive alerts about cheap prices; we’ll also collect your email address for this purpose. You can unsubscribe at any time and you won’t receive any emails from us.
You may decide to get to know our cheap fares and hotel rooms search engine a bit closer and register for an account in our system. This will allow us to personalise your search results and collect information about your purchases in order to reward you for your repeated business with us.
“TripTizer ” mobile application
The Rightholder does not acquire, store, transmit or process any additional user’s personal data except the specified below. Most of the User’s personal data entered in the program are stored locally on the user’s device. Whereas a user makes a payment on the website of a travel agency, an air company or any other person carrying out air ticket sales, the Rightholder does not receive any information as for an air ticket bought, a route, a buyer, data of his/her documents, a number of a credit card etc., excluding depersonalized information as for a cost and a transaction’s identifier.
Transmission of the above mentioned user’s personal data by means of the functional of the Program to third persons is authorized and carried out by the User directly. The User undertakes to take due measures to ensure safety of his/her own personal data.
The Program can transmit the following technical data to the Rightholder:
• date and time of use,
• type and version of the operational system,
• producer and model of the User’s mobile device,
• data of the locale of the device,
• version and identifier of the Program,
• statistics of use of different functions of the Program.
WHAT INFORMATION WE DON’T COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Personally identifiable information
- We don’t need and hence don’t collect any of the following information about you: your name, age, email address (unless you subscribed to our email list or created an account on our web site), phone number, passport details, home address, etc.
- Most information in our systems is non-personally identifiable, which means that even we can’t match specific records to specific individuals, unless they signed up for an account. In this case, we treat this information with utmost respect and care.
- Order and payment information
- Because you pay to an airline, hotel or travel agency directly, we have no visibility of your order information, including, but not limited to: specific ticket bought, price paid, credit card number, etc.
- First name, Surname, e-mail address, phone number, date and place of birth, family, lifestyle and social circumstances,
We do not sell any products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 16, you may use our Website only with the involvement of your holder of parental responsibility. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children below 16 without the consent of the child’s holder of parental responsibility.
Information you provide about others
In providing personal data about other individuals (such as someone in whose name you are registering an account or subscribing to our marketing promotions), you represent that you have notified them of
(i) the purposes for which information will be used
(ii) the recipients of their personal data and
(iii) how they can access and correct the information. You further represent that You have obtained all necessary consents from them.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
– Device and connectivity information such as IP (Internet Protocol) address, unique device identifiers (such as the IMEI for phones), the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting “Device Information”;
– Configuration data such as browser type, version and language setting, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions
– Details of how you used our Website, such as your search queries. Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page:
– Log information, such as error reports, download errors, any problems you experience using our web site and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
-We do not match information collected automatically through cookies and analytics tools with other personally identifiable information you may have provided to us when you registered for our Products or submitted a form through our Website.
LAWFUL BASIS AND THE USES MADE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the data we collect for the following basic purposes, described in more detail below:
1. To take steps at the request of the data subject prior to providing you with the requested service):
- During the purchase process, we ask you only for the personal data that we need to provide you with our mediation services to contract travel products, as well as to attend you and solve any post-contractual query, claim or request, and therefore the lawful basis is Contract and our Legitimate interests.
- We will use the provided information to operate effectively and do our best to respond to your enquiry. Once you enter into a business relationship (oral or written contract) with us, we will invoice our services and offer you post-sales service and loyalty if required.
- We might hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our and legal obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller after the contractual relationship between you and us elapses. The lawful basis for such retention is Legal obligation. As the data subject you have rights related to maintenance, storage and processing of your personal data. Please see paragraph “Your rights”.
- When you choose to subscribe to our mailing list to receive alerts about cheap prices, to send you communications, including promotional communications and advertising with your explicit consent or allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. The lawful basis for such processing is Consent.
3.1 If you wish not to receive such promotional e-mails, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as described in paragraph “Your rights” or follow the “unsubscribe” or instructions contained in the promotional communications you receive.
- Website improvement
We might use your automatically collected data such as IP address and browser data for our Website improvement, such as:
4.1 To administer our site and for internal operations, including data security, troubleshooting, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
4.2 To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device. The lawful basis for such processing is Legitimate interests.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who provide us services under confidentiality agreements, specified in Paragraph “Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements and might store, maintain or process your data. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We may disclose your information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are obligated to do so by law, and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual prohibited activities, including but not limited to, fraud and situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
You can find detailed information related to data location in paragraphs ‘Where Do We Store Your Information?’ and ‘Trusted partners (data processors) who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements and might store, maintain or process your data’
Law Enforcement, Legal Requests and Duties:
We may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your Personal Information pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you. Your details may also be disclosed to the police and law enforcement agencies for the purpose of fraud detection, crime prevention and national security.
You have the following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
The right to be informed. In this privacy statement we supply you detailed information related to your personal data storage, maintenance and processing.
The right to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date
The right to erasure (delete or remove) your personal data
The right to restrict (block) processing. When processing is restricted, we will store your personal data, but not further process it.
The right to data portability which allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. It allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
Rights related to automated decision making including profiling, We are not making any decisions which might produce a legal effect on you based on automated processing.
The right to withdraw your consent (object) to direct marketing
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected]
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, You have The right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority if you have a concern about our information rights practices.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
Cookies allow us to improve the website’s content, functionality and speed, while their tracking ability also helps us to understand your likes and dislikes, which means we can respond quickly and adapt the site accordingly.
Authentication cookies. If you’re signed in to our Services, these cookies will help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
Session cookies . These cookies store the ID of a user’s session. The cookie is set when a user signs in and is used to restore the session without entering the personal data.
Preferences, features and services. These cookies help us to customise your preferences, such as which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are or to fill out forms on our faster.
Third-party cookies. In addition to the cookies JetRadar delivers to your computer, certain third parties may deliver cookies to your computer for a variety of reasons for more targeted advertising experience. We are working with online advertising companies to display online behavioral advertising on our sites and third party sites that you visit. This targeting may be based on information you submit on our sites or third party platforms. Your search parameters (origin, destination, travel dates, class and number of passengers) could be used for advertising purposes.
The purpose of this data processing is to track conversions and to allocate them to proper affiliates. It is necessary for the performance of a contract with third parties (our affiliates) that make use of our services, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit b) GDPR. The lawful basis for such processing is our legitimate interests. Please note what we are not sharing Personally identifiable information to third parties.
We use the following session, permanent and third-party marketing cookies, including cookies from our partners and service providers:
|Domain||Cookie name||Lifetime||Cookie Purpose|
|clicktripz.com||PHPSESSID||Session||Preserves user session state across page requests.|
|TripTizer.co.uk||_gat||Session||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate|
|TripTizer.co.uk||_gid||Session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|facebook.com||fr||12w 6d||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products.|
|google-analytics.com||collect||Session||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour.|
|TripTizer.co.uk||marker||29 days||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.|
|pubmatic.com||PUBMDCID||12w 6d||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device during return visits across website.|
|pubmatic.com||PugT||30 days||Marketing cookie|
|rlcdn.com||ck1||180 days||Collects anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website.|
|rlcdn.com||rlas3||180 days||Collects anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website.|
|rlcdn.com||rtn1-z||180 days||Marketing cookie|
|clicktripz.com||AWSALB||6 days||Marketing cookie|
|static.clicktripz.com||AWSALB||6 days||Marketing cookie|
What information we collect with cookies?
Whether it’s your first visit or not, and whether you visited our site directly or via a link or search form published by one of our partners, cookies allow us to understand your search history: origin, destination and travel dates.
What can you do if you don’t want cookies to be set or want them to be removed
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, however some people prefer not to allow cookies. You may change the security settings of your web browser in order to stop your device receiving and storing cookies, to allow receiving and storing cookies from selected websites you trust, or to be notified before receiving cookies. You may also delete cookies stored in your browser at any time. Information stored in such cookies will be removed from your device. However, that these settings may have negative effects on the web sites usability.
Browser manufacturers usually provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information:
– Google: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
– Safari (Desktop): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US
– Safari (Mobile): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
– Android Browser: https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=1-636585517588941681-639659396&hl=en&rd=1
– Opera: https://www.opera.com/help
– Opera Mobile: https://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android#privacy
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on its website.
You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through via the next link: aboutads.info